Experts estimate that upwards of seventy percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Reflexology is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Reduces physical body stress.
- Improves circulation.
- Enhances sleep quality.
- Balances body functions & rhythms.
- Improves nervous system function.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.